Bespoke adventure breaks
Would you like to experience Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way with Rachel on an exclusive package created just for you and your friends? Contact Rachel to find out how you can build and enjoy an unforgettable bespoke adventure along the Wild Atlantic Way, tailored to your tastes. Whether you’d like to try out a new activity, plan a hen or a stag weekend, put in an intensive physical training weekend, or relax for a weekend in scenic surroundings with luxury accommodation, Rachel can build an adventure just for you.
The wave-rich Sligo and Mayo coastlines harbour many of the hidden gems of the Wild Atlantic Way. Blessed with breath-taking seascapes, stunning landscapes, vibrant towns and villages and over 5,000 years of ancient history, this is not just a place to visit, but a place to feel alive.
Wild Atlantic Way Tours
Rachel can take you on a bespoke adventure anywhere throughout Mayo or Sligo and beyond. Starting by welcoming you into the heart of her native North Mayo, she will bring you with her on an exhilarating outdoor experience through the wonderful landscapes of the Wild Atlantic Way.
Contact Rachel now to take the first step towards planning your adventure in the West.
Just some of Rachel’s activities
If you have something in mind that’s not on this list, ask Rachel, chances are she’ll be able to work with one of her many contacts in the region to facilitate you.
- Hiking and mountain climbing
- Trail running
- Krav Maga self-defence classes
- Road biking
- Mountain biking
- Kayaking (sea and river)
- Stand-up paddling
- Clay Pigeon shooting
- Indoor training sessions in a local state-of-the-art gym
- Cookery classes
- Whiskey and wine appreciation sessions
- Guided heritage walks and tours
- Bike rental available
If it’s culture you’re after, here are just some of the activities on offer. Contact Rachel to hear more!
- Learn to cook delicious meals and bake tasty treats with Rachel’s mum, acclaimed local chef Marjorie Morrow-Nolan
- Get familiar with the farmyard on Tom Hennigans Farm
- Feel the hairs rise on your neck listening to Stephen Rea reading the 1916 Easter Proclamation of Irish Independence in the vast historic archive of the Jackie Clarke Collection
- Tour Belleek Castle and its historic Marshall Doran Collection, followed by a stroll through the heavenly Belleek Woods
- Tickle your tastebuds at the newly opened Connacht Whiskey Distillery on the banks of the Moy
- Take in a concert or play in Ballina Arts Centre
- Visit to the historic Ceide Fields or Belderrig Valley Experience to learn about over 5,000 years of history
- A journey back through rural life at the National Museum of Country Life at Turlough House
- Go wild in Erris in the vast expanse of Ballycroy National Park
- Weave an unforgettable experience at Foxford Woollen Mills
- Trace your history in the genealogy centre at Enniscoe House Country House and Gardens
- Pay homage to W.B Yeats at his grave in Drumcliffe, Co. Sligo in the shadow of Benbulben
Food and accommodation options
Whether you’re looking for the ultimate in five-star luxury in a stately house with gourmet dining like the Mount Falcon Estate or Belleek Castle, a room with a view at the Ice House Hotel (pictured left) a friendly local guesthouse like Crockets on the Quay with homely Irish food, or a weekend of living with Rachel in her home the renowned Brigown B&B, or a truly outdoor experience camping in the wilds, Rachel can build an accommodation package that takes into account your interests, budget and needs.Contact Rachel to Book This Tour
If you’re just visiting for a day, or passing through, check out our Experience Ireland packages for examples of some one-day itineraries with Rachel. Whether you are interested in renting a bike and exploring the region, taking part in a cookery class in Marjorie’s kitchen or exploring a nearby island, Rachel will tailor an itinerary to exceed your expectations.